Neofelt Grooved acoustic panels
Colours & standard range
- Wall Panelling for direct installation using adhesives or installation with an air cavity for enhanced acoustic performance.
- Can be used as tiles, cut to specific shapes and sizes or as a full panel.
- Ceiling Panelling as direct installation using adhesives, installation with a top air cavity with suspension and use as square or rectangular tiles in grid ceiling systems.
- Perfect for use as ceiling clouds for areas requiring acoustic isolation.
- Use as suspended partitions to separate achieve physical separation of areas.
- Use as acoustic screens on desks and workstations.