Neofelt Solid Acoustic panels
Available in two standard thicknesses, 12 mm and 24 mm, Neofelt acoustic panels are manufactured from refined polyester fibres compressed into semi-rigid sheets or moulded into intended shaped and designs and do not contain any harmful additives, chemical binders and Formaldehyde. Regular advancements in manufacturing processes and early adoption of global compliance standards for Indoor air quality and emissions by our manufacturing partners ensure world-class products fit for human u
Neofelt products and solutions are sustainably manufactured at facilities adhering to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited quality and environmental management systems. Manufactured from 100% polyester fibers, a minimum of 70% of fiber requirement of Neofelt is obtained as recycled polyester fiber from recycling plastic (PET) bottles. Upon their intended life cycle, uncontaminated Neofelt products can be completely recycled thus closing the chain in the circular economy (CE) and to provide a “continuous product lifecycle”.
Colours & standard range
- Wall Panelling for direct installation using adhesives or installation with an air cavity for enhanced acoustic performance.
- Can be used as tiles, cut to specific shapes and sizes or as a full panel.
- Ceiling Panelling as direct installation using adhesives, installation with a top air cavity with suspension and use as square or rectangular tiles in grid ceiling systems.
- Use as suspended partitions to separate achieve physical separation of areas.
- Use as acoustic screens on desks and workstations.
- For use as ceiling clouds and baffles.